Does plumbing have you baffled?
Norblom Plumbing will repair, replace or service:
- Sinks and Faucets
- Tubs and Showers
- Leaky Pipes and Drips
- Drain, Waste, & Vent
Norblom Plumbing has Plumbers with years of experience resolving problems with insufficient or excessive water pressure.
Repair or Replace your:
- Water Piping
- Drain, Waste and Vent Systems
One of Norblom Plumbing's specialties is Appliance Connections. We can connect water, gas, and drains to any appliance. Here is a list of appliances that we will connect to:
- Hot Water Heaters
- Gas Dryers/Wash Machines
- Water Softeners
- Gas Ranges
- Gas Cook Tops
- Gas Wall Ovens
- Water Lines to Ice Makers
- Garbage Disposers
RPZ Testing and Backflow Prevention
Norblom Plumbing will test, service, rebuild or replace yor RPZ valve and pull the appropriate permits.
Do you need other types of Backflow prevention?
We will also install a new RPZ/Backflow Prevention device on any system that requires it. We will also install supply lines and required Backflow Prevention Valves for Residential and Commercial Lawn Sprinkler systems and Boilers.
Depending on the age of your water heater and the specific issue causing the problem, you may need a repair or a replacement. However, if the problem to repair is too costly, replacing may be a better value. On average, most water heaters will last 10-12 years before replacement is necessary.
- Damaged thermostat – the thermostat is in charge of keeping the water in your tank at a certain temperature, so if it isn’t working the water may be too cool or too hot.
- Damaged pilot light – gas powered water heaters rely on the pilot light to function properly. If yours is damaged, you’ll need professional water heater repair.
- Replace leaking water heaters: A leaking water tank can affect the efficiency of your system.
We can give you a phone quote on a water heater replacement with a few simple questions and a picture of your existing water heater.
TANKLESS Water Heaters
Tankless water heaters continue to improve on performance and reliability. There are endless benefits to choosing a tankless water heater. Norblom Plumbing chooses to supply and stand behind Rinnai Tankless water heaters!
- Endless supply of hot water - Never worry about running out of hot water again. Back to back showers? Just threw in a load of laundry? No problem if you have a Rinnai Tankless Water Heater!
- More space in your home - Replacing that large, clunky tank with a Rinnai Tankless Water Heater, which is roughly the size of a carry on suitcase will free up valuable storage space in your home. They also allow flexibility to install other non-traditional locations such as laundry rooms, closets, etc.
- Save on energy and water costs - Rinnai Tankless Water Heaters use up to 40% less energy than a traditional tank. Additionally if you utilize one of our options for recirculation, you can have faster hot water at your faucet resulting in less wasted water.
Longer product life - Rinnai is known for quality. Rinnai Tankless Water Heaters have a longer life span of up to twice as long as a traditional tank.
Truth In Housing and Code Compliance
Norblom Plumbing's "Truth In Housing" repairs are fast!
Selling your house and need Truth in Housing or Code Compliance plumbing repairs? Norblom Plumbing can make the necessary repairs and pull the appropriate permits in a TIMELY and AFFORDABLE manner!
Please contact us if you have any questions, we would love to hear from you!