Professional and Personalized Plumbing Solutions in Minneapolis, St. Paul, and the Entire Metro Area
Norblom Plumbing is a full service plumbing shop that has been family owned since 1923. With a great family tradition of three generations of Norblom’s in the plumbing business, Norblom Plumbing knows what it takes to get a job completed correctly the first time.
Norblom Plumbing provides the very best experience in Remodeling and Service Plumbing. Customer satisfaction is our primary concern. Norblom Plumbing consistently provides reliable and quality workmanship, the best service at a fair price.
- Sinks and Faucets
- Tubs and Showers
- Leaky Pipes and Drips
- Drain, Waste, & Vent
- Drain Cleaning
- Location Camera Inspection
- Commercial / Residential Services
- New Homes
- Water Heaters
- Kitchen Remodels
- Bathroom Additions
- Radiant Heating
- Increased Water Pressure
- Fixture Replacement
- New Installations
- Commercial Build-outs
- Gas Piping & Gas Systems
- Code Compliance
Depending on the age of your water heater and the specific issue causing the problem, you may need a repair or a replacement. However, if the problem to repair is too costly, replacing may be a better value. On average, most water heaters will last 10-12 years before replacement is necessary.
- Damaged thermostat – the thermostat is in charge of keeping the water in your tank at a certain temperature, so if it isn’t working the water may be too cool or too hot.
- Damaged pilot light – gas powered water heaters rely on the pilot light to function properly. If yours is damaged, you’ll need professional water heater repair.
- Replace leaking water heaters: A leaking water tank can affect the efficiency of your system.
We can give you a phone quote on a water heater replacement with a few simple questions and a picture of your existing water heater.
TANKLESS Water Heaters
Tankless water heaters continue to improve on performance and reliability. There are endless benefits to choosing a tankless water heater. Norblom Plumbing chooses to supply and stand behind Rinnai Tankless water heaters!
- Endless supply of hot water - Never worry about running out of hot water again. Back to back showers? Just threw in a load of laundry? No problem if you have a Rinnai Tankless Water Heater!
- More space in your home - Replacing that large, clunky tank with a Rinnai Tankless Water Heater, which is roughly the size of a carry on suitcase will free up valuable storage space in your home. They also allow flexibility to install other non-traditional locations such as laundry rooms, closets, etc.
- Save on energy and water costs - Rinnai Tankless Water Heaters use up to 40% less energy than a traditional tank. Additionally if you utilize one of our options for recirculation, you can have faster hot water at your faucet resulting in less wasted water.
- Longer product life - Rinnai is known for quality. Rinnai Tankless Water Heaters have a longer life span of up to twice as long as a traditional tank.